Dynamic Feed® provides real-time, closed-loop process control at each gate in the mold to deliver faster startups, easier mold changes and lower reject rates. It offers the superior economics of high cavitation tooling without sacrificing the precision. Family molds become a reality, reducing tooling costs and maximizing equipment utilization.
Dynamic Feed gives you the same level of control as having separate injection units located at each hot runner nozzle in the mold.
Real-time, closed loop flow control in the mold for superior part quality and lower costs.
The requirements of the plastics industry are becoming increasingly complex and rigorous. Cut costs… shorten production cycle times… accelerate time to market… deliver on quality… These are the same challenges that have driven Synventive Molding Solutions to develop Dynamic Feed. Today, this patented technology is fully operational in sites around the world, meeting the toughest requirements – efficiently and cost-effectively. This is Dynamic Feed.
- Real time, closed loop process control of individual gates
Unique injection and packing pressure profiles for up to 16 nozzles
- Computer-control and storage of individual profiles for quick mold changes
- Wide processing window for superior part quality, dimensional consistency and optimum filling and packing
- Reduces the need for tedious mold rework for faster start-ups and lower reject rates
- Accommodates higher cavitation molds, without sacrificing quality
- Ideal for modular tooling